I’m so excited to share these scrumptious little Boobie Bites with you all! These simple lactation bites not only taste amazing, but they actually help increase milk supply and provide a boost in energy as well!
Alternatively, these no bake Boobie Bites aren’t ONLY for breastfeeding moms either, any one can enjoy them!
So don’t discard this recipe when you’re done breastfeeding, just call them protein energy bites!
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosures here.
What Makes This Boobie Bites Recipe the Best?
Before testing multiple version of this well-known Boobie Bites Recipe, I kept encountering dry and flaky bites that made a huge mess!
But with determination and a big sweet tooth, I kept recreating this recipe until I got health food store worthy lactation bites.
What Makes It Different?
That would be that some of the ingredients are ground and THAT is the SECRET to making the bites stick together and digest more easily.
Another key factor that makes my Boobie Bites Recipe superior to any other lactation bites recipe is the soaked dates. This also ensures a gooey and perfectly sticky texture that will make forming the bite-sized balls a breeze!
So don’t skip those crucial steps ladies!
Why do Boobie Bites Increase Milk Supply?
I always think it’s fun to learn which ingredients in lactation recipes are doing the breast milk boosting work. Knowing what ingredients are galactagogues help you get creative in the kitchen yourself, so you can whip up your own breastfeeding diet snacks.
The ingredients with specific lactogenic effects in this Boobie Bites Recipe are these:
For your convenience, I have linked some of the ingredients above to my favorite brands that you can find at Amazon.
Let’s Put These No Bake Boobie Bites Together!
- First, de-pit your soaked dates (if you need to) and toss them into a food processor (here’s the exact one I used, in my favorite color!)
- Next, grind them until they are all shredded and form a sticky dough-like clump.
- Add everything else into your mixer and stir well until all the ingredients become well incorporated together and can be formed into small balls.
If the mixture seems a little too crumbly, you can either add more soaked and ground dates, peanut butter or a sprinkle of water.
That’s pretty much it!
Let these boobie bites set in the fridge for however long you can stand to wait before eating them!
They usually last about ten minutes in my house!
This recipe makes about fifteen bite-sized balls.
Want more delicious breastfeeding snack ideas? Grab this Homemade Breastfeeding Snacks Recipe eBook!
More Lactation Recipes
If you liked this lactation bites recipes, you may also want to try some or all of my other lactation recipes! Also, head over to this milk supply resource page dripping with loads of content and trusted recommendations!
- 8 Pumpkin Lactation Recipes for Pumping up the Milk!
- Pumpkin Spice Lactation Bites Recipe
- So Darn Good Apple Pie Lactation Cookies
- 2 c. ground old fashioned oats
- 1 scoop bone broth protein powder
- 1 serving brewer's yeast
- 1/8 c. ground flax seeds
- 1 & 1/2 c. crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 7 soaked medjule dates (pitted)
- 1/8 c. ground sunflower seeds
- 1/8 c. dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. honey
- dash of salt
- De-pit your soaked dates (if needed) and grind them in a food processor until they form a sticky dough-like clump.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well until everything is well incorporated together and can be formed into small balls.
- Form your bite-sized lactation balls and place in the fridge to set up.
If the mixture seems too dry and crumbly, you can add more soaked and ground dates, peanut butter or sprinkle of water.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for giving this no bake boobie bites recipe a read and I hope you find milk supply success with them!
A lot of trial and error went into creating the perfect lactation boobie bites, but I do believe these are the best!
Share this recipe with others using the social icons below and above this post, thank you for reading!
Grab this FREE eBook of my favorite lactation recipes with tin-bits of milk supply tips!