Irresistible Pumpkin Spice Lactation Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosures here.
Here’s yet another fall inspired recipe you can whip up in a hurry!
These hearty little muffins were created specifically for breastfeeding moms to help boost milk supply, but anyone can enjoy them for their bountiful nutritional value!
And, if this sweet milk-making treat doesn’t do the trick for you, see this post with 8 more pumpkin lactation recipes!
Download this free e-book with tips to increase milk supply fast!
This is just what I need!
- 1 C whole wheat or oat flour
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 C canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 C milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 C canola oil
- 1 C old fashioned oats
- 1/2 C raisins or chopped dates (optional)
- 1/4 C ground golden flax seeds
- 2 tblsp. brewer's yeast
- Preheat oven to 375℉
- In a large mixing bowl add add your dry igendeints. The flour, baking powder, salt, pumpking pie spice, baking soda, brewer's yeast and ground flax.
- In a seperate bowl combine your wet ingredients. Oil, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, sugar and egg.
- Mix seperatley, then combine.
- Finally, add the raisins and oats last and stir in to combine.
- Grease your muffin pan or pop in liners and fill to the top.
- Sprinkle raw oats on top of each muffin before going into oven.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick insterted in the center comes out clean.